Metro Delhi International School welcomes inquiries from both new and experienced teachers as well as administrative staff. Please contact us if you are interested at firstname.lastname@example.org
Positions for July 24th start, 2017
MDIS is undergoing significant development and moving to a larger campus. As a result we are looking for qualified applicants to fill several positions:
- Physical Education Teacher
- Elementary School Teacher
- High School (Biology / Chemistry) and Middle School Science Teacher
- High School Social Studies / History Teacher
- Special Education Coordinator (SENCo)
- Accounts Clerk
- Internships (trainee or beginner teachers)
General Requirements and Information:
- Of Christian faith and worldview.
- Teacher diploma certified (or soon to complete certification) or relevant Bachelors/Masters degree for middle to high school teaching.
- Minimum two-year contract, three preferable.
- Desire, flexibility, and ability to teach children from a variety of backgrounds and cultures.
- Experience with standards-based curriculum – American, Canadian, NZ, Australian, or UK is beneficial.
- International education experience beneficial but not a requirement.
- Willingness to adapt to life in India.
- Applicants with strong experience in a combination of the above roles, highly encouraged to apply.
- Indian local salary
- Medical insurance
- Relocation and set-up allowances available for international teachers/family.
- An annual Professional Development allowance.
- Flights from home country for overseas recruited teachers and return after completion of first 2 year contract. Flights every year thereafter.
- All visa related costs.